Friday, February 19, 2010

The Best Go Bag (or Go Box) I've ever seen.

In November, 2009 I had the good fortune to have been invited to Billings, Montana to present Failsafe's 4-day Latent Cause Experience. I was invited by Tim Mullowney, a person I met in Billings several years ago at another seminar I presented to his company. Tim and I "clicked" almost immediately, as we share many core values and beliefs. We don't talk incredibly often, but good friends don't need to. We just pick up where we left off.

When I received a call from him requesting the November seminar, I was delighted.

On the second day of the seminar, Tim came to the class with his Go Box (He knew that "Day 2" was when I started to talk about evidence). It was a relatively large, hard-cased yellow suitcase. He said it was full of evidence-gathering necessities that he learned he needed when he went through the class the first time. I assumed it was so large because of the cameras that might have been inside, but I was wrong.

I didn't really have time to look at its contents during the class, so I asked Tim if he'd like to do a "show and tell," for the benefit of all the attendees.

The resulting presentation blew me away.

I have never seen a better Go Bag (Box) -- nothing close to this one. When Tim Mullowney does something, he does it right! I'd even say his Go Box rivals most CSI's, and yes -- I think it even rivals the NTSB.

Please follow the link to see many photographs of the best Bo Bag (Box) I've ever seen, including information on how you can assemble your own.

http://failsafe-network.com/RCA-GoPage/Go-Box/root-cause-analysis-go-box.htm

Thank you Tim!

No comments: