Whatever our present circumstances in life, we’re all the same when it comes to our journeys. Whether we like it or not, we’re all stepping into the unknown.
Looking back on life, it’s one of the things that strike you most forcibly – that the only thing that’s taught one anything is suffering, pain and failure. Not success, not happiness, not anything like that. The only thing that really teaches what life is about – the joy of understanding, the joy of coming in contact with what life really signifies – is suffering, affliction.
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. (Kahlil Gibran)
Learn More About Latent Cause Analysis
- Join Failsafe Network's mailing list that's on the footer of our website
- Listen to an introductory, free 15-minute webcast on What is Root Cause Analysis
- Perform a mini-latent cause analysis on any real home or work problem
- Download our eBook for an inspiring read
- Attend The Latent Cause Experience Training as a guest